2013-12-16

Apocalypse survivors-Wargames factory

This was a wild card to buy but I am satisfied.
The product I am referring to is : Apocalypse survivors(the men)
from Wargames factory.
The graphics on the box front is real bad in my opinion but the
back of the box is quite o.k and gives both inspiration and
explain how to build.
I plan to use these figures to play against zombies (also from
wargames factory) and "after the war" in a european theatre.

The details are nicely sculpted and  there are lots of weapons
and equipment to use. The heads are also o.k but I will combine
some of the heads with other manufaturers products.
I also like that the box contain russian and english automatic
rifles. Overall I can recommend this product and It will be
great fun to build and paint it.
On the minus I think that the poses are a bit static and maybe
more characters to choose would have been nice.
I give three out of five in my rating.

Detta var en chansning men jag blev verkligen positivt överraskad
när jag köpte Apocalypse survivors(the men)
från Wargames factory.
Förpackningens framsida är verkligen inget bra men däremot baksidan
är både informativ och ger inspiration.
Jag planerar att använda dessa figurer att spela skirmish mot zombies
(också från wargames factory) och "efter katastrofen" i Europa.
Detaljena på figurerna är fint återgivna och det finns gott om vapen och
utrustning att välja mellan. Huvuden är också o.k men jag kommer
nog ändå att att kombinera med andra tillverkares produkter.
Uppskattar även att boxen innehåller både engelska och ryska automatvapen.
Sammanfattningsvis kan jag rekommendera denna
produkt och jag ser fram emot att bygga och måla dessa figurer.
Det enda som är lite sämre är figurernas poser och val av
karaktärer som jag anser kunde ha utvecklats lite mer.
Jag ger tre utav fem möjliga.







2 kommentarer:

  1. Cool blog mate, link added :)

    SvaraRadera
  2. Thankyou for these kind words mate. :) I have also added your blog to my links.

    SvaraRadera