2014-03-15

More rowdy Pirates

Today it is very windy and almost storm outside so I decided
to convert some old figures that I had bought second hand to
useful Pirates. I am pleased with the result and I will even more
satisfied when the paintingwork is done.
I now have a total of 22 pirates and I continue to build up to 
25 or 30. The figures are all in the scale of 28mm.

Idag är det blåsigt ute och nästan orkan så jag bestämde mig
för att konvertera några gamla figurer som jag köpt begagnade
till mer användbara pirater. Jag är nöjd med resultatet och jag
kommer att bli ännu mer nöjd när jag målat dessa.
Jag har nu 22 stycken pirater och jag hade tänkt börja spela när
jag har cirka 25-30.





7 kommentarer:

  1. Nice looking pirates, great conversion work!

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Merci beaucoup Phil. Toujours apprécié de recevoir des messages de votre part, mon français n'est pas très bon. :)

      Radera
    2. Ton français est très bon, au contraire!
      Cordialement,
      Phil.

      Radera
  2. Fearful bunch.

    I notices Nortstar and Osprey are doing a joint venture and will be releasing a Pirate rulebook this summer. Could be something to look for later on.

    http://northstarfigures.com/prod.php?prod=5949

    Also... http://www.crusaderminiatures.com/list.php?cat=3&sub=7&page=1

    SvaraRadera
  3. He, he! I got my inspiration for these figures after living with the barbarians in the county of småland! ;) Thankyou for the tip about the rulebook. I will read more about this release.

    SvaraRadera