2014-08-14

New project-Corner ruin

Now I have started a new project after done
some sketching on my way to the office riding
on a train. The ruin will be a nice addition to
my growing built up area. The main idea with
this ruin is to host snipers and spotters.
I have not decided yet if I will use a balcony
on each floor or not but if I do I think it will
be a good spot for a strongpoint.

Nu har jag påbörjat mitt nya byggprojekt.
Idéer har växt fram efter en del skissande på
tåget när jag pendlat till och från kontoret där
jag arbetar.Ruinen kommer att bli ett välkommet
tillskott till min blivande bebyggelse.Huvudtanken
är att denna ruin ska kunna gömma prickskyttar
och eldledningssignalister.Jag har ännu inte
bestämt mig om jag ska ha en balkong på
varje våningsplan men om så är fallet så kommer
denna ruin även att fungera som ett försvarsnäste.






6 kommentarer:

  1. Nice concept. Looking forward to the modeling process.

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Thankyou Jay!:) Today I made some more sketches and I think I will make fire-escape-stairs on the outside of the ruined building. This will both be a nice detail and a practical aspect when playing skirmish.

      Radera
  2. Svar
    1. Thankyou for the comment.It will support me in my creative process. :)

      Radera
  3. Good concept and start, but what about turning it into a ruined clocktower ?

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Thankyou Joe. Nice suggestion but I will add this to my next project.
      Next project will be a small cemetery and a ruined church with a clock.

      Radera