2014-11-22

Russian soldiers

These are my russian soldiers when to play SoTR.
One error on the picture is that all Corporals are not the right rank, it is sgt (Lt is only in the command squad). The troops are all elite and have the ability: camouflage. Ofcourse will the soldiers be painted

and fitted with nice bases in the future.Some fitting
and addition with extra equipment will also be made.

This is the line up:

Command squad: 6 points
1 Lt : PPSH-K/SKS
1 Cpl: Sniper rifle
1 Commissar: Babuschka(pistol)
1 Mech rifle (anti tank)
1 PPSH-A (Automatic rifle) I have used AK-47 on the figure
1 SKS/PPSH
All have grenades and bayonet

Squad 3: 8 points
1 Sgt: PPSH-K
1 Cpl: PPSH-K
1  PPSH-A
1 Mech rifle(anti tank)
1 Packed Dushka´s(I have used DP-28 on the figure)
1 RPG (medium AT)
3 PPSH-K
All have grenades and bayonet

Squad 2: 6 points
1 Sgt: PPSH-K
1 Cpl: PPSH-K
1  PPSH-A
1 Mech rifle(anti tank)
1 Packed Dushka´s(I have used DP-28 on the figure)
4 PPSH-K
All have grenades and bayonet

Squad 1: 6 points
1 Sgt: PPSH-K
1 Cpl: PPSH-K
1  PPSH-A
1 Mech rifle(anti tank)
1 Packed Dushka´s(I have used DP-28 on the figure)
4 PPSH-K
All have grenades and bayonet

Mech rifle team: 1 point
1 Cpl: Mech rifle (anti tank) + pistol
1 Rifle
Both have grenades

Support: 1 Heavy Machinegun: 3 points

Total: Camouflage: 7 points + 27 points = 34 points


Tomorrow I will test this line-up on the gaming table together with my mobile mortarcarrier and some tanks.It will be exciting. :)





8 kommentarer:

  1. That's a fine looking bunch, looking forward to seeing them with some paint on.

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Thankyou for this Michael.Today I have coated 3 tanks that will be a nice addition to the force.I will keep you updated. :)

      Radera
  2. if you would like to combine multiple gamingsystems models you could always buy some valhallans. Those long heavy coated ice warriors.

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. I already have some valhallans and I use them as snipers. :) Today I bought some nice threes on second hand.I now feel that I can invite you to my home and play a nice round of WH40k or SoTR without being short of scenery.I hope that you will come back to Sweden in 2015!?

      Radera
  3. Svar
    1. Hello Jay!Thankyou for making this comment.I tested these figs on the gaming-table today and they were real fun.A report is on its way.

      Radera
  4. nice minis, let's see what you'll do with them!
    i'm sure you'll do very good job.
    bye

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. I will try my best Luca. as I wrote to Jay I tested them on the gaming-table today and they were a real good force.I am keen on using them again and I want them to look good next time. :) I will kepp you updated.Thankyou for making this comment.

      Radera