2015-01-24

Clocktower painted

Now I am finished with my clocktower and the result
is quite o.k. Only thing that is maybe not optimal is
the small greens. Further on I might paint this in a 
more brighter green colour. The base-plate and the
earth is really good and also the shading of the 
roof-tiles and the grey stones. The small building
with a roof-top is a wind-shed for the clock-operator
and I think that this give the scenery more atmosphere.

Nu är jag klar med mitt klocktorn och jag är nöjd
med resultatet.En detalj är kanske inte helt klar och
det är målningen av mossan och jag överväger om
jag ska måla denna i en ljusare grön kulör!?
Jag är dock nöjd med basplattan och skuggningen

av taket samt de grå stenarna.Den lilla byggnaden
är tänkt att fungera som ett vindskydd för klockaren
och jag tycker att denna bidrar till mer känsla i
modellen.
 











17 kommentarer:

  1. Very nice work. The bird's eye view photos of the tower are great.

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Thankyou Jay. Glad that you like the views.The scenarios to use this tower are many.Very usable!

      Radera
  2. Very nice brush work indeed, monumental piece of terrain this.

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Thankyou Sören. :) I think I can use this both in fantasy and SoTR.

      Radera
  3. I think that this is a wonderful build, especially when you consider that it all started with a chance find - totally unique.

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Thankyou Michael.I think that it is most fun and stimulating to make something out of nothing.To give a personal touch on the projects is also nice.

      Radera
  4. Svar
    1. Stort tack för detta värmande beröm.:) I really like your projects and I think it is very nice to get recognition from one that you admire.Thankyou for your comment.

      Radera
  5. really good result and very inspiring!
    you've made a great piece of terrain from scratch, my compliments!
    bye

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Grazie mille luca. I am still working with improving my painting skills and it is getting better eventhough I have a long way still to go.

      Radera
  6. Very lovely tower. The colors are just lovely. Nicely done!

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Thankyou very much for these kind words Dean. :)

      Radera
  7. Köszönjük szépen Andras. To work with high density foam-boards is a good thing.You can use this in many projects.Thankyou for your comment.

    SvaraRadera
  8. I'm very impressed with how this has finally come out, an excellent amd unique piece.

    SvaraRadera
  9. Thankyou Joe.You are most kind. :)

    SvaraRadera
  10. nice and original piece. Good job

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Thankyou very much Alex. It was fun to build and I am also satisfied with the result of cutting up foamboard in small "bricks".

      Radera