2016-03-16

Empire-bits

Last weekend I visited my friend Peter for a 
buy of GW Empire figures.Together with this buy
I also got a lot of usable bits that I will primarily
use for my headhunters and pirates/sailors.
Among these bits I also got a set of treasure-
coffins! :) Perfect for all kinds of skirmishes
that will take place in pirate/medieval-settings.
It gave me a lot of inspiration just taking
these photographs and I hope that I will inspire
you too. In my next report I will also present
my Empire-figures that I bought.












9 kommentarer:

  1. Wow. Now that is a whole bunch of conversions just waiting to happen!

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Indeed it is Thomas.Tack för kommentaren kompis. :)

      Radera
  2. Svar
    1. Thankyou Francis. I totally agree with you. :)

      Radera
  3. I foresee a lot of work ahead

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Yes Joe but fun creative work.Thankyou for this comment. :)

      Radera
  4. My word, hundreds of possibilities there!

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Yes indeed Michael. Just looking at the bits makes the creative part of you shiver. :)

      Radera
  5. I almost forgot.Thankyou for making this comment Michael.

    SvaraRadera