2016-10-21

Wasteland-warriors

I looked in my box with bits and found parts to
build 9 more wasteland-warriors to my post-
apocalyptic game Fallout-skirmish.
I think they look mean and with the bases they
get even more character.
My two favourites are the Rpg- and bazooka-
shooters. I wanted a punk-look and I combined
a bald zombie-head from Wargames factory and
a horse-tail from GW.
The figure with a death-head-shield on the back
will be a slaver.
I hope these pictures will give some inspiration
until they are all painted. Enjoy! :)








6 kommentarer:

  1. Nice addition of a horse tail to bald figure to make one weird scary guy.

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Thankyou very much Jay and I am quite pleased with the result myself.

      Radera
  2. Nice bit of 'mixing and matching' to get some really unique characters.

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Thankyou very much Joe and I think that the creative process is almost more exciting than the finished result.

      Radera
  3. Oh my, these are great, can't wait to see them painted.

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Thankyou very much Michael.I am working with these figs and probably the lick of paint will do them good.

      Radera