2017-12-21

Christmaspackage 2017

Two weeks ago my package ordered in october arrived
and it was a delight indeed.
Once a year I order some figures or hobby-related and
now it was time for my gift for myself. :)
I have ordered some russians to form my engineer-
squad both for Sotr and Bolt action.

I have tested playing games with engineers and they are
great fun because they can use demolition and 
clear way through walls and also place mines.
Next find was more civilians to my play pirate-skirmish
and I like these figures a lot.
Policeofficers will soon be painted and used in my own
scratchbuilt game : Law and order.
Finally I have bought some more figures with APC and
two stugs to form a german force for playing Berlin-45.
The figures looks great and I have not decided if they will
be painted as SS or Volksgrenadiers. 












6 kommentarer:

  1. Great looking minis, can't wait to see them painted!

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Thankyou very much Phil and a merry christmas to you.

      Radera
  2. Svar
    1. Thankyou very much Jay. I will. :) Have a nice Christmas my friend.

      Radera
  3. That lot should keep you going for a good while!
    Seasons Greeting btw

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Probably!? :) Thankyou very much Joe and a merry chrsitams to you.

      Radera