2018-08-29

Annual big gaming-session 2018


The time has come to write a report about my annual gaming-session that occur
once a year and preceeded with a lot of preparations and hobby-work.
I invited some friends to my new house in the countryside but only one hade
the will and "strength" to come.I really enjoy living in my/our new house and
the only backside of this new home is that it is situated in a small village
and you must travel by car or bus to get here.
On the the positive side me and my family new live in a totally renovated house
built in 1936 with a lot of space and harmony. I now also have a room of my 
own in the cellar with a lot of interessting items that are also sheltered from
small hands. :)
My friend Olle arrived to our house and it was a day filled with gaming, eating
and enjoying life in general. As a host I also bought some starters and snacks
and for me Chili cheese crunchers was a real nice experience. :)
For the gaming session (Warhhamer 40k) I had been building a lot of support to 
my Imperial guard and for once I feel that I can challenge my opponent.
Olle brought his upgraded Spacewolves and his newbought and converted Imperial
knight that I think looks very good and innovative.
The game itself was simple but we are both a bit rusty using the new rules and
this resulted in some searching and reading.
Two objectives were placed and the clock started. My tactic was to hammer on
the space-wolves advance before they could reach my lines for close combat and this
was a good thing. My opponents were strong but not so many in numbers and this
tipped over to my advantage. I won this game but we both had a lot of fun.




























8 kommentarer:

  1. Fantastic model building and imaginative painting. On top of that, you provided me with lots of eye-candy! Thanks Ptr.

    SvaraRadera
  2. Thankyou very much Jay. Next time we will be better prepared with the rules for more gaming and less searching in the books. :)

    SvaraRadera
  3. I love that Wolf Knight, looks absolutely battle crazy!
    Nice to see so much of you terrain in action.

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Thankyou very much Thomas.Nice to hear from you and I hope that you are feeling better in your stomach.

      Radera
    2. The reason I have been out of both reading and writing gaming blogs is major stomach sugery. It was successful and I am back among the living. Hopefully there will be a lot of Adeptus Titanicus on my blog over the coming months...

      Radera
    3. Looking forward to your coming reports my friend. :)

      Radera
  4. Svar
    1. Thankyou very much Michal.Great game too. :)

      Radera