2018-08-13

Bits and more Jerrys

During my vacation I bought some more finds.
I have found some real nice bits of plastic to convert.
The cannon will be a part of a stronghold and will
be a pleasure for the eye when finished with more 
sandbags and a lot of camo-net. :)
The MG will be mounted on a scratchbuild war-
rig to play games in the Necromunda/Ash wastes.
The remaining old tree will be a part of my cemetary-
scenery.
The plastic-profiles in the scale 1:72 will be converted
to details in grand buildings in my Berlin 1945-scenario
in the game Flames of war (15mm).
When unpacking some boxes I rediscovered some plastic
scenery that will be used both in 28mm and 15mm.
When relaxing with my family I bought a cake and
under the pastery I found a aluminium-"bowl" that
will be converted to a big artillery-crate when finished.
Last but not least I have bought some german infantry
on second hand after publishing an add.
The infantry will be a counter-part to my big russian
force in Fow.

The infantry will come together with 4 stugs and a 
apc (sdkfz 251) and a real find and very ueseful on the
gaming table when playing my scenario Berlin 1945.














4 kommentarer:

  1. I can already see why you're so enthusiastic about your finds, these are great.

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Thankyou very much Joe.I have planned starting playing 15mm and Flames of war for years and now is the time.I like the gaming-mechanism and also the sacale.

      Radera
  2. Svar
    1. Thankyou very much Jay.Especially the vickers looks real good and the artillery will be a nice piece on the gamingtable when based.I am also looking forward making the bombcrates. :)

      Radera