2018-08-31

Bits to pirate-game and medieval warfare

Last weekend me and my family went to a big
market nearby to buy some finds to our home.
My wife found some nice pots and plates and
I found a plastic bag with goodies.
It was filled with scenery to be used in my
pirategame and also in my medieval setup.
The price was only 5 Euros for all that is on
the pictures and it was a bargain if you ask me.
The medieval scenery will be converted to fit
with my GW-fantasy gates and the wagons and
catapults will also be a nice addition.
The more primitive scenery will fit like a glove
when I will build my head-hunter-village to
the coming game Las Piratas.
Great fun indeed.






2 kommentarer:

  1. I'm sure you will alreay planning howyou're going to convert these - looking forward to the results.

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. I have already made som sketching and to use these toys as frames for the rest of the conversions is very good. Especially the walls to my castle to come.The headhunter-village will come out very nice when finished.Thankyou very much Joe.

      Radera