2018-09-03

German force is growing

Finally I am starting to get my german counterforce
ready for playing in the game Flames of war. 
As you see on the pictures I have bought some 
infantry to come along with my tanks.
I have also strengthened my force with more
stugs and a sdkfz 250/251.
I will repaint my volksgrenadiere to be able to
play in not so snowy scenery and also add an
extra Pak 40 to be able to halt the russian tanks
more effectively. Not shown on the pictures are
my panzer-grenadiers that will be painted and
played as Waffen ss and in peadot-camo.
On the last picture I have published a picture
showing more russian tanks that I bought second-
hand and will come handy when playing in a big 
scale(you can´t have to many russian tanks): :)
Last but not least I have a final buy to complete
my german force with more artillery.
This buy is not home yet but it will if I am lucky.
I will also publish a report on my second hand
buy that I made two years ago when I bought
a big bunch of german artillery-personel.
These chaps will form mortar-teams and also
heavy MG-teams and pioneers.
Very nice setup when finished and I have already
started sketching on the Seelow-map for the big
battle on the Seelow-heigths east of Berlin 1945.






4 kommentarer:

  1. That collection has come along in leaps and bounds - looking good.

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Indeed Joe. I am really looking forward playing games in a larger scale and it will also be great fun to make the scenery in a new scale.Thankyou very much.

      Radera
  2. Svar
    1. I very proud. :) Thankyou very much Michal.

      Radera