2018-09-28

Imperial guard version 2.0

The bulk of my force of Imperial guardsmen were bought
second hand and already painted.(see the single-
standing guardsman with laser-rifle).
I have played games with these figures but not until 
now that I have taken the step to upgrade the camo
to a colour that I really like. The camo is inspired
from both the modern danish armycamo and the 
old bundeswehr-camo fom the 1980/90-era.
The finished result can be seen on the tanks and
the single sitting sniper.
All the figures are not finished but I am almost
there. I will also paint my priest, commissar and my
third laser-cannon-team.










4 kommentarer:

  1. Really nice camo on the sniper.

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Thankyou very much Jay. It look majestic when I stand all the figures side by side.

      Radera
  2. Thabks quite some force and good to see them altogether; the camo, looks excellent too btw.

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Thankyou very much Joe. It will also be more fun to play games when the figures looks like you want them.Together with all the "heavy metal" it looks kind of realistic to. :)

      Radera