2018-09-14

They have arrived

Yeasterday my last find arrived in the mailbox.
Real nice figures indeed.
First up is the commissar that looks very good
and will be a nice addition to my other.
These figures are not nice but do a great job
to keep order in the ranks.
Next is the third Lasercannon to my collection.
After playing a game with my friend Olle this
summer I found out that these weaponsystems are
both cheap but powerful and they did a great job
to decimate Olles spacewolves.
Last but not least I bought 4 guardsmen with shotguns.
I like the look and they will probably perform
good in urban fighting. I have one guardsman with
shotgun already to my second veteran-squad.
The guradsmen with shotguns looks like china-
cast or forgeworld and comes with prefab-bases.
Very nice addition for my next game with Olle.
Next project will be to paint these figures and
make a base for the laser cannon with more 
details.













4 kommentarer:

  1. Svar
    1. Thankyou very much Michal.Great fun to have 2 commissars and also make my Laser-cannon-unit complete.

      Radera
  2. Svar
    1. Indeed and good looking to. I have never used guards with shotguns en masse but it will be interessting.Thankyou very much Joe.

      Radera