2018-10-22

Pay-back-time!

Last month I received a nice gift from my friend 
Marcus. I bought some russian 15mm T-34-tanks
and together with this buy he gave me a US-
strikeforce with tanks and infantry.
I already have russian and german forces and
decided to give something back to the community.
My friend Olle has never tried Flames of war
and yeasterday he received this gift and was 
real happy. Nice to give something back and it
brings good karma to. :)
The hand on the first picture belongs to my
oldest daughter.








4 kommentarer:

  1. What a superb gesture, I foresee many enjoyable engagements in the future

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. I am really looking forward starting to play Fow and I also hope that Olle now feels the same.Thankyou very much Joe

      Radera
  2. Great example of taking the initiative to meet the needs of someone else besides oneself. Well done, fellow modeler-gamer!

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Thankyou very much Jay. As you say over there: What comes around goes around. :)

      Radera