2018-10-18

Wednesday-package of sweets

Yesterday I received a very nice surprise in my mailbox.
Last week I bought some Bretonnian riders and the very same
seller also sent me some more bits for free. :)
We have had some contact about the hobby on messenger and
out of the blue Mr Kristoffer O sent me this gift.
I must send out a big THANKYOU to my friend on the West coast
and also stress that this community within tabletop/miniature-
wargame are a gathering of nice people indeed.
I will continue this tradition and on sunday I will give
some of these figures together with a big package of vehicles and
infantry to a fellow gamer.
When I started playing games and collecting in 2013 I was not
a happy person after a separation but the community gave me a 
lot of love and soon I was back on track again.
The package was containing a lot of goodies and primarily I 
will use the most of the bits in Necromunda but also to my
headhuters-tribe in my own game Las Piratas.
The priest-figure looks a little bit alien-like and will be 
converted with a new human head to be used like an evil priest.
A very good wednesday indeed 









4 kommentarer:

  1. Ah, the pleasure and joy of the delicious taste of acquiring more precious modeling bits.

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Yes it is Jay. :) Thankyou very much

      Radera
  2. What a superb and thoughtful gift, this ocmmunity of gamers we're a part of never ceases to surpirse me.

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Very nice chaps indeed. :) Thankyou very much Joe.

      Radera