2018-12-14

Star wars minis-ready for gaming

Last week I bought another find on a second hand-market.
The the total number of figures on sale were 50 for
only 15 Euros.The figures are prepainted and in the
28mm scale and ready for gaming.
The manufacturer is mainly Wizkids (round bases). 
I bought some figures in 2014 but they were to few to
start gaming but now I only need some speceships and
scenery to start this dream of mine.
I have not decided yet if I will play RPG or skirmish.
On the two last pictures (bought 2018) I have assembled
both my earlier buy and my new find. Next report will 
cover close up pictures of both the Empire-figures and
the rebels. 




2 kommentarer:

  1. Wow, that]s quite a force, great stuff Ptr.

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Indeed Joe and I can see a glimse of a lot of gaming up in the stars in the horizon.Thankyou very much Joe.

      Radera