2018-12-18

Third mutant-conversion

When I bought some knights on horse (bretonnians) from 
my friend Alexander in october he also sent me some assorted 
bits along with the package. I love assorted bits
and it gives me a lot of new ideas and inspiration.
This time it resulted in a third mean mutant with a heavy bolter 
and a spike-club for apocalyptic skirmishes in Necromunda/Ash wastes.
I think the body and the arm with the club is probably a orc or troll and
the head is from a ogre from WHFB. The arm with a heavy bolter is from 
a WH40k-spacemarine(chaos) and the metal-mask from a orc-model.
I like the look on this one and I will make a pile of empty bullet-shells
on the base after sanding with pva.
Can´t wait until I have painted this mean mutant and tested him on the
gaming-table. :)






6 kommentarer:

  1. That's one heavy armed mutie, he'll look great when finished.

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Indeed Joe and I think he also will be able to deliver a heavy blow on the gaming-table.Thankyou very much Joe.

      Radera