2019-02-21

Jungle-fighters and bikers

After my son has been born I have been 
really busy but eventhough this fact I have
been managed some time for my hobby.
My third child has also gained some weight
(500 grams on two weeks).
I have had some plans to fill my ranks with
figures to play Necromunda - ash wastes and
focus right now has been more motor-bikes
and muscle-men.
On second hand I found a untouched box with
WH 40k-catachan jungle fighters and also
three space-marine-bikes.
The jungle-fighters are great to convert and I will
upgrade these figures with different heads and
more heavy-weapons.
The goal is to make these jungle fighters look more
like criminals with punk-haircuts.
Finally I have completed my collection with
motor-bikes and I now have 10 traditional bikes
with riders equipped with handguns and machine-
guns and four wh40k-bikes and another three wh40k-
bikes with sidecars and heavy-weapons.
This week I also bought some more bits with "tasty"
guns that will be incorporated in the project above
and a report on this buy will soon be published here.





6 kommentarer:

  1. Svar
    1. Indeed Phil and I am looking forward converting these-Thankyou very much Phil.

      Radera
  2. The jungle fighters will make good criinals or mercenarieswhen finished up.

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. I think so to Joe and it will be a treat to convert these.Thankyou very much Joe.

      Radera