2019-03-20

My second APC - Chimera Part 2

Finally the renovation of my shabby model of a chimera is finished.
A lot of new bits and very nice details have been added.
To summarize I have done this:

A new mounting of the turret to be able to torn 360 degrees
A new showel / ram has been added
Cover plates for the tracks have been added and bolts
are made from plastic toothpics.
The turret has been updated with a commander/shooter and
a lot of extras.
A scratchbuilt mounting for the IR-camera has been made
New rings for the laser-rifle-holes in the rear compartment

I like the finished result very much and with som paint
it will look almost brand new. :) (next report)
I will probably also be able to buy the only missing detail
(
a rocket that will be placed on the L-shaped-mounting on the left side
of the model) very soon but this is not decided yet.

This also will be a very good support to my IG-troops on 
the gaming-table and to be able to deliver two complete squads
into the very center of the battle-zone unharmed and sheltered
will make a great difference.












8 kommentarer:

  1. More very nice conversion modeling from the Ptr War Machine Factory!

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Thankyou very much Jay. Now I am looking forward getting it painted.

      Radera
  2. Svar
    1. Thankyou very much Michal.Even better with some paint on.

      Radera
  3. Great job, very impressive, both of them!

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Thankyou very much Phil. :) It will also be a nice addition on the gaming-table

      Radera
  4. Great conversion and well worth all the effort you've put into it imo.

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Initially I was not very fond of WH40K and the only reason that I started playing this game was because of my friend Christian persuaded me. I bought two squads on second hand for 10 Euros and after that two vehicles but it was not until 2015 I got hooked and I really like the look of the IG-vehicles and with my own camo I think they really look good.Thankyou very much Joe.

      Radera