2019-04-25

Heavy weapon teams

To complete my collection of heavy weapon teams I am
missing one heavy bolter and one auto-cannon.
Looking in my bits-box I found out that I only was
missing two heads and one tripod to make a complete
assembly. The next step will be to make a foxhole
around the heavy bolter and a ruin with bricks around
the autocannon. I decided to make different bases
to be able to easy identify these figures on the
gaming-board.All the figures will be painted in my
self-invented IG camo 2.0. 









6 kommentarer:

  1. Svar
    1. Thankyou very much Michael. I really like these heavy weapons-team and my favourites are autocannons eventhough they are primarily for soft targets.

      Radera
  2. Svar
    1. Thankyou very much Michal. Will be great support on the gaming table for the infantry.

      Radera
  3. Some heavy-duty weapons are probably very welcome to the army

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Indeed my friend. Blood and fire! Thankyou very much Joe.

      Radera