2019-06-27

Last order of bits before the summer-vacation

This tuesday a very nice package arrived
in our mailbox and it contained my latest
order before the start of the summer-vacation.
Now I managed to also buy some bits to
build my own 3 "chix with guns. :)
I also managed to buy some more bits from
the IG-range but these will mainly be converted
to riot-police in my own game "Law and
order".The highlight of the order was the
bits with very "freaky" haircuts!!! 
Very nice finds indeed.
























All the bits above were ordered from:



4 kommentarer:

  1. I foresee a lot of work there just sorting out how you are going to assemble them !
    Have fun !

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. That is half of the hobby(to build) and the harder things to crack in a project the more fun. :) Thankyou very much Joe.

      Radera
  2. Ptr's one-of-a-kind team. Remember...team leader is bald.

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. I will never forget!!! Thankyou very much Jay. :)

      Radera