2019-07-24

Very nice Cobi-Fokker

Just before the start of my vacation I
was out for a quick buy and I stumbled over
a sale I couldn´t resist.
This Fokker from Cobi only cost me 5 Euros
and original cost was 20 Euros!!!
When I was a small boy I was very impressed
by a Fokker in the scale 1/100 and eversince
I have wanted one of these myself.
I really like this model eventhough it is a toy.
And when my youngest will grow older I will
give this aeroplane as a gift to him.
The model is very nice and I like both the look
and details very much.










6 kommentarer:

  1. That's a great model and enjoy the holiday.

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. I agree totally. :) I am enjoying my vacation and Sweden is very hot right now (same temperature as on Crete).Thankyou very much Michael.

      Radera
  2. Nice! Enjoy the time off from work.

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Indeed. I am and yeasterday we all went swimming in the pool.Thankyou very much Jay

      Radera
  3. Beautiful models and the dr3 was one of my favorites to.

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. I simply love it.Thankyou very much Joe

      Radera