2015-04-24

A simple road

To play games with miniatures you
need roads and I have found out how to
make these quick and simple.
The core of the road is made of MDF but
you could use almost anything that is
square and flat. I will also paint the edges
in a similar grey(not shown on the pictures).
The good thing is that you can easily build
a surface that looks like cobblestone.
To attach the printed cobblestone I have
used PVC-glue and on top of this I have
mounted sticky plastic-sheets to protect
the surface and the print.

När du spelar spel med miniatyrer
behöver du vägar och jag har hittat ett
smidigt sätt att lösa detta. 
Kärnan i denna modell är byggd av MDF
men du kan använda nästan vilken typ av
platta som helst.Jag kommer även att måla
kanterna i en passande grå färg(ej gjort på
bilderna).En bra sak med denna teknik är att
du med lätthet kan göra en väg med kuller-
sten.För att fästa utskriften med kullersten
har jag använt trälim och ovanpå detta har
jag klistrat självhäftande plast för att göra
ytan mindre känslig för slitage.












10 kommentarer:

  1. Simple but effective!
    the beetle with the missile launcher is absolutely wonderful!

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Thankyou Luca. :) Here is the full report about my Volkswagen-conversion: http://huggochslag.blogspot.se/2014/04/kafer-raketen-werfer-krw.html

      Radera
  2. The simplest ideas are the best! Well done!

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Dziękuję bardzo Bartek! Indeed but sometimes the obvious is not so easy to find.As I think mr Churchill once said: the impossible just takes a little bit longer to solve. :)

      Radera
  3. Looks nice, simple and realistic!

    SvaraRadera
  4. Svar
    1. Stort tack kompis. Next thing will be to make my own dirt-roads.I will keep you updated.

      Radera
  5. Great looking road. And I like the look of that brick wall in the background. I messed my test wall up when testing ground flock, I need to make a bunch more.

    SvaraRadera
  6. Stort tack kompis. :) Testing and sketching ideas is everything.As you can see on my pictures I have patched my road together from several bits of paper.Next roadstrip will be better but atleast I now it will work.Good luck with your project.

    SvaraRadera