2015-04-03

Happy Easter from a married man

This will be my first report as a married man.
The wedding was very good and the dinner
superb. To marry is a tip from me to every-
body that are in doubt.Be sure that that you
marry the right person though. :)



 















Now I have finished painting my american
soldiers in woodland-camo and all the details.

As I wrote before I am going to use these
minis in my zombie-game. I am also
building some vehicles in addition to
my 
three models of M60-tanks.






















My first vehicles that I am working on

are two Humvees.I am converting these
into M1045 and I will probably fit a heavy
MG on top. First step in this conversion is
to slope the back of the car.Next will be
to put in windows and also adjust the
tyres
and finally paint the model.







 













I am also in the middle of painting and

making bases for my growing zombie-
forces.Now I am putting on a layer
of base-paint.


Finally I will wish you all a happy weekend.
Glad Påsk/Happy Easter/Frohe Ostern/
Joyeuses pâques/Felice pasqua/

19 kommentarer:

  1. congratulations again!
    great photos and great projects, i'll wait to see more.
    happy easter!
    bye

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Thankyou very much Luca.New reports are on their way. ciao

      Radera
  2. "The man who finds a wife finds a treasure, and he receives favor from the Lord." Happy Easter!

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Well said! Thankyou very much for the "congrats" and the comment Dean.

      Radera
  3. Congratulations to you both.

    SvaraRadera
  4. Congratulations on posting again, your new wife must be very understanding; it's a wonderful thing, finding the 'right one'

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. My wife is very understanding!One thing that is very positive is that several of her best friends husbands have a background or are active in the miniature wargaming-scene and this explains a lot.I have found the right one indeed.Thankyou very much for this comment Joe. :)

      Radera
  5. Grattis till er båda! (I hope I wrote it right). :D By the way your work with the American soldiers is superb!

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Your swedish is excellent. Thankyou very much Fed.I will make more stuff to use on the gaming table for my american soldiers.I am in the middle of converting some vehicles.Thankyou very much for making this comment. :)

      Radera
  6. Svar
    1. Tackar och bugar. :) Stort tack för denna kommentar Galdar.

      Radera
  7. Thankyou very much Al. :)

    SvaraRadera
  8. Svar
    1. Tackar och bugar djupt. :) Ska konstruera en egen 20mm ksp att placera ovanpå mina Humvees men tiden räcker liksom inte riktigt till. Återkommer. :)

      Radera