2016-08-11

More Knights and specialcharacters

During the last days of my vacation I managed to
complete my build of 
special-characters and knights
to my own game Hugg och slag.

Now I feel that I have a set of figures to cover the
most of my planned scenarios.
It was great fun to build and especially the fool and my
field cook. I have used bits from GW, Conquest games
and Fireforge games. To finalize these figures with
some paint will 
also be a big joy.
Now I only have the rest of my medieval
fighting force to build, but the winter is long. :)









8 kommentarer:

  1. Very interesting characters, waiting to see them painted!

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Grazie mile Luca.I will make new more coloured report. :)

      Radera
  2. Svar
    1. Dziękuję Ci bardzo Michal.I will keep you updated.

      Radera
  3. Good mix of figures, plastic figures re so easy to convert. These should look great when finished.

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Thankyou very much Joe. I really like the option to make your own unique figures and it is also very creative.

      Radera
  4. Svar
    1. Merci beaucup Phil. I think the french medieval knights looked very good when they were common and I have got a lot of inspiration from those. Vive a la France. :)

      Radera