2016-08-23

Vehicles and factory-project

Busy days but I got lucky and visited the local fleemarket 
together with my wife and family last weekend.
I was not looking for something in particular but I found 
some very useful vehicles to use in Post apocalyptic games.
The little toy with tracks will be converted to a russian
mecha to the game Secrets of the third reich and equipped
with flamer or antitank-rockets. I have been scetching in
my mind how this mechanical-monster will look when it will
be finished and it will be a grim sight. :)
The ambulance will also be converted to a more versatile
van.
My factory-project is still in progress but I am almost there
for the paintjob. Making the roof was a good thing and I will
also make some windows to get the right look.
Way to go is to make fences and also a ladder to the chimney.
Sand on the ground and a LOT of rivets and small warning-signs
and information-texts and arrows.To finalize the building I
will experiment with dust and rust-effects.
To be continued! :)







10 kommentarer:

  1. Nice looking vehicles, and this factory project looks fantastic!

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Merci beaucup mon ami.I am looking forward finishing it myself.The vehicles will be painted and upgraded in Mad max style during this winter.

      Radera
  2. Svar
    1. Thankyou very much Michal.Indeed it is.I have a lot of creativity but not so much time to finish them...I will keep you updated.

      Radera
  3. I really love your scratch build projects, always so inspirational.

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Thankyou very much Michael.My goal is achieved.

      Radera
  4. Great projects, waiting for more!

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Grazie mile Luca.I will keep you updated.The vehicles will be great fun to convert.

      Radera
  5. Your factory has come long very nicely, it'll be hard to believe that it's made out of scrap when it's finished.
    Interesting mix of vehicles, all useful I'm sure

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Thankyou very much Joe.To work with scrap and make something beautiful out of it is a challenge.I will never have a big collection of cars like yours but this is a nice start. :)

      Radera