2016-12-25

Zombie-horde part 1

Being a father and all the duties related to Christmas I have
had little time to my hobby but here is a new report.
I have a total of 38 zombies to use as a zombiehorde and
now I have managed to paint 16 of these fearful creatures.
I have used different shades of green to symbolize decay
in various stages and highlighted with Citadel Rotting flesh(61-43).
I am quite satisfied with the result and I think they all 
look disgusting. The zombies are a mixture of Games workshop
and Wargames factory with some converted bits.
These zombies will be used for both Warhammer and
all kinds of Post apocalyptic-games.
I also end this report with a delayed Merry Christmas and
I hope you all readers will get a real nice holiday with
relaxation and a lot of hobby-work and inspiration.







8 kommentarer:

  1. Nicely done! Have a Merry Christmas!

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Thankyou very much Andras.A late Merry Christmas to you to my friend. :)

      Radera
  2. Great job on the zombies and I hope that you had a lovely Christmas.

    SvaraRadera
  3. That's quite an impressive start Ptr.

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Kind words from the king of Zombies himself. :) Thankyou very much Joe.

      Radera