2017-01-27

Pile of rubble

When playing I have missed piles of rubble to easy build up
a "hellish" gaming-board so I decided to make some of my
own. I have used 5mm thick cardboard as a base.
The core of the rubble is "rough" polystyrene with a low
density. The bricks is cutouts from blue polystyrene with
a high density. The polystyrene with high density is my
favourite when it comes to make buildings and scenery
just because it is so nice to work with and also suitable
for carving details.
Below you can see how I have been working. The final
step will be to put on some sand and pva around the base
of the piles of rubble and the paint it all.
I will soon publish a new report with the painted result.










8 kommentarer:

  1. Very clever! Another one of your ideas that I will shamelessly steal!

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Tackar och bugar Thomas. My ideas is not copyrighted and I am glad that I can inspire other enthusiasts. Enjoy! :)

      Radera
  2. Looking forward to seeing how these paint up.

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Thankyou Michael. Next report is in progress.

      Radera
  3. Svar
    1. Thankyou very much Michal. I hope that you can use it on your gaming table too.

      Radera
  4. All good stuff Ptr, they''ll make great scatter terrain and cover for your games.

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Thankyou very much Joe. Indeed they will and I am proud of the result.

      Radera