2017-05-24

Tankrider and more scenery

When I bought a bucket of tin and leftovers from figures
I also found some usable items and one of these is my

now painted tankrider to WH 40k.
I like this figure and I will use it as a sniper to my Cadian
force(imperial guard). The pictures are shot in my soon
readypainted machine-hall/factory and it feels real good
and the feeling I get is worn down and dirty. :)

I have also visited my local second hand store and bought
some new finds. I bought a big hanging-bridge and a 
stone-paved road for only 2 Euros and eventhough I need
to make some new "ground-planks" I think this is a real
bargain. The bridge will be spot on in my pirate-skirmish-
scenery.
Finally I have bought some new cars to Fallout-skirmish and
the best thing is that they are all made of plastic and this is
a good thing when it comes to conversions.
The small cars will be fitted with heavy guns and also
shields and other good stuff.













10 kommentarer:

  1. Svar
    1. Indeed Michal and very versatile to.Thankyou very much.

      Radera
  2. Now I like the look of that bridge, which might prove useful in my Congo games.

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Indeed Michael. I saw a lot of playable scenarios just looking at the bridge.Great fun.Thankyou very much.

      Radera
  3. Great Bricjwork, love the colour variations and that bridge is a great find too - I've been intending to make a similar one for my own use too, but you've got a great head start.
    Your car collections conitunes to grow too, the pixar breakdown truck I've seen painted up for gaming and it looked great, I'm sure all yours will look equally good.

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Thankyou very much Joe. As I have written before I have fallen in love with the brick-look and now I have used it to build up my collection of scenery.The bridge will be a nice centerpiece on the pirate-skirmish-table.I am really looking forward when starting to use some of my cars.

      Radera
  4. Great looking scenery, love the bridge and the ruins...

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Thankyou very much Phil. If the bridge looks good now, then it will look even better with the "lick of paint". :)

      Radera
  5. Sweet! You are having too much fun, Ptr!!

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. He, he.I have fun but no time for my hobbies as a father of two small daughters but eventhough this fact I have managed to squeze in an hour or two here and there when the house is sleeping. :) Thankyou very much.

      Radera