Updated mortar-team

About 5 years ago when I just picked up this hobby I helped
a friend of mine to renovate his wooden gable.
As a token of gratitude and that he was able to live the long
cold swedish winter indoors he gave me a present.
It was a Cadian-mortar team to the game WH 40k.
Back then I didn´t play WH 40k that often and I decided
to convert these mortar-teams to germans and use them in
the game SoTR. Now I have upgraded my Jerrys and I have
also started play WH40K more often.
I have switched heads and also updated some weapons and
finally added some scenery to each base.
I am very pleased with the result and here are some pictures.
The camo-net is made of gauze and pva.

4 kommentarer:

  1. Wonderful conversions, sir.

    1. Thankyou very much Jay and also sorry for delay of my reply.My life is to hectic now and my computer shut down (win7 is complaining that is not valid eventhough I bought it legally).

  2. Svar
    1. Thankyou very much Phil.I am sorry that I have not written an answer until now but life is to intense.My computer doesn´t work properly and last week my wife broke her left leg... :(