2018-02-02

Hard times

Now is life not so easy because of the present situation.
We are in the middle of a big move from our house to
a new location. I also go up every morning at 04.30 to
be able to arrive at work in time.
On top of all the written down above my wife fell in
the stairs two weeks ago but we had a angels watch and
my youngest daughter survived with no injuries.
My wife has broken her left leg on three places and
must look forward to 6 weeks of rehab.
Despite of all the facts I feel that I must write something
on this blog of mine.
I have managed to paint both mechas to SoTR and
next thing will be to proceed with the details.
I have published a picture that show which paints I have
used to make my german peadot-camo.
I am pleased with the result and next thing will also be
to scratchbuild a cover-hatch to the german driver.
I have also managed to buy some japanese light-tanks
in the scale of 15mm.These will primarily be used
as close support to PBI (poor bloody infantry).
These will be used in the game Chain of command.
I have also started working on single-basing of my
japanese platoon (also to be used in chain of command).
I will send out a big hello to all the readers of this blog and
promise that in the future I will publish more reports.
Thankyou for your patience.










11 kommentarer:

  1. Oh my God! I wish you a lot of happiness and recovery!
    cheers
    M.

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Thankyou very much my friend.Since this report we have all been sick in the flu and I feel a bit unlucky to be honest...

      Radera
  2. Courage, hope things going better and better!

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Thankyou very much Phil. I hope that you are right on this one...

      Radera
  3. What an awful experience it must be, though thankfully your family is OK. Please wish your wife my best wishes for as swift a recovery as possible.
    'Chin up' as we say over here and well done taking your mind off your real-life worries with a little hobby-related activities

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Thankyou very much Joe.Being away from all my hobbies and taking part of the blog-world has been very sad but worst of all has been that my hands have been tied and all of my family has been sick on top of the broken leg...

      Radera
  4. Ouch! That fracture looks painful. Good news the little one was unharmed but... ouch!
    Ta hand om er!
    /Joakim

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Tackar och bugar för medkänslan och stödet. This has been a bad journey so far but I hope the tide will turn soon...

      Radera
    2. Any chance of seeing you at Gothcon?

      Radera
  5. God damn, that was bad but cuold have gone so much worse. Take care of yourselves and hope the wife makes a speedy recovery.

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. I agree but now my batteries are almost empty and I am longing for some "normal" life without injuries and sicknes.Thankyou very much for the support my friend.

      Radera