2016-07-06

Housemodel from the old days

Back in 1998 I was studying in Norway and one of 
my exams was to make a model and also to make 
drawings in scale.
On top of this I also made 3d-drawings by hand using
pencil and measuring-tools.
To finalize the exam I also made some pictures and
experimented with lightning and scenery.
Eventhough this model has come to age I am still
proud of it and it was great fun to build.
I used foam-board, cardboard and a sheet of thin
plastic sheet. The scale I chose was 1:100.
























6 kommentarer:

  1. Fascinating model and making it has had obvious rewards n your later wargame modelling.

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Indeed Joe but iy was recent when I started making housemodels seriously.Thankyou very much.

      Radera
  2. Really great, an impressive project!

    SvaraRadera