2018-08-30

Hobbyroom 3.0

Finally and at last my hobby-room is now
ready for moving in and start making some
new inspirational projects.
It has been a journey so far but now it is
finished to 90%.
Remaining are: glass-shelves for my glass-
cabinet and also to connect my two computers
and further on to buy and install my 3d-
printer.The height under the roof is only
1900mm and I have been cutting and 
adjusting the furniture to fit but now every-
thing is in order.
It is so nice to have a room of my
own for my hobby and next good thing is
that this room is neighbour to the gaming-
room and this will help getting in to gaming
more rapidly in the future.
Very nice indeed!!!








6 kommentarer:

  1. A dream come true! Looks like a mini model shop.

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Indeed.Jay but it is all mine. :) Thankyou very much Jay.

      Radera
  2. This looks brilliant. Congratulations!

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Tackar och bugar. Bra magkänsla med detta hobbyrum.Thankyou very much Joakim.

      Radera
  3. Wow, I'm very jealous and I guess many others will be too.

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Indeed.I feel extremely lucky with this room.As my oldest daughter told me on her last visit: "I live here". :) Thankyou very much Joe.

      Radera