2018-11-28

Figthing in the countryside

Last weekend me and my friend Olle once again clashed
on the gaming-table and this time it was on of the best
gaming-sessions ever.
The table was a woodland/countryside-scenery and it was
spot on for a fun and exciting game.
It was also fun to test my new-bought threes and eventhough
the lacked of paint and basing I liked them.
First up was a race towards the center-line of the table
and the spacewolves were first.
On the first round I lost all my clashes and the SW were
very successful knocking out one tank and wounding one
other. My Imperial guard were forced to advance with all
the troops before starting to bombard the enemy.
No air-cover this time and this is a good thing for my IG.
Eventhough my IG got a heavy blow and lost the game I
enjoyed it very much.My fault was that I should have spread
out my tanks even more. During this game the leading tank
got knocked out and blocked the narrow way for the rest
and the advance bogged down. Not good but a good experience.
The points were set to 1400.
Next gaming-session I feel that I need more "hills" and also
some more pine-threes and I have already started to make
these.Great fun ahead. :)




















6 kommentarer:

  1. Very nice, Ptr. I like the "compressed" scene setup. Lots of action to take place in "a not so large area." Also, the scenery provides lots and lots of places to hide in, around and behind.

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Indeed Jay.I feel that this kind of Gaming-table will set my standard in the future.Probably it will be even more fun to play with small hills and narrow paths.By the way I can´t find your blog. What is the adress?Thankyou very much Jay

      Radera
    2. https://jaysminiatureenterprises.blogspot.com/

      Radera
    3. Thankyou very much Jay for this link. :)

      Radera
  2. Great looking set-up and a lot of action in what looks like a fun game.

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. It was great fun and I am really looking forward testing this kind of setup with SoTR or Medieval/Fantasy. Thankyou very much Joe. :)

      Radera