2016-05-22

SAGA-unit ready for gaming

Finally my unit of norman riders,infantry,bowmen and
crossbowmen is ready for gaming.
Due to taking care of my family, renovation on our
house and garden this has been delayed.
The only thing that is remaining is basing and also
ugrading the bases of my crossbowmen.
The upgrade of basing will include more twigs,
flock,small rocks and small vegetation.
I will in this project also trim the grass on the infantry.
I publish both some pictures of the latest paint-
job on my remaining normans but also my now
completed force.I hope this will give you all some
inspiration!























13 kommentarer:

  1. Svar
    1. Grazie mile Luca. I feel that I have made some progress in figure-painting and working with my normans have given me good practice.

      Radera
  2. Nice photos and splendid minis!

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Thankyou very much Phil.I have been planning to start painting and also start playing games in medieval setting for a long time and I feel that my normans is a good start on this.

      Radera
  3. Svar
    1. Thankyou very much Jay.Always nice to get a compliment from overseas. :)

      Radera
  4. Den här kommentaren har tagits bort av skribenten.

    SvaraRadera
  5. Svar
    1. Thankyou very much Michael. To get these figures lined up in a game in my homebuilt medieval scenery will be an even more pleasant sight.

      Radera
  6. Svar
    1. Tackar, bugar och bockar! Gillar din stad för spel med zombies skarpt.Jag kommer inom kort att börja bygga på en medeltida by.

      Radera
  7. Very impressive Ptr, and good progress despite real life problems getting in the way! All you have to do is find time to play with them!

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Thankyou very much Joe.It is easier said than done but if I find more time for making models and painting I will also be a happier person and that is also good for my little family.

      Radera