2017-07-25

Bunkers!

Several months ago I started making scenery that
I really would need on the gaming-table and now
my three bunkers with sandbags are finished.
With a simple technique I am very pleased with
the result. I have used polystyrene for the sandbags,
cardboard for the base,corrugated cardboard to the
roof and matchsticks for the woodwork and 
coffee-stirrers for the "planks".
The camo-net is gauze drenched in PVA and finally
painted. I tested these bunker last weekend and I think
they came out real well on the gaming-table.












7 kommentarer:

  1. Wow! These look superb, you've really excelled yourselfwith these and they look great omn the table too.

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. What a grade on my work!!!Thankou very much Joe(you made my day)

      Radera
  2. Very nice modeling, Ptr.

    SvaraRadera
  3. Svar
    1. Indeed Michael and also fun to build.Thankyou very much.

      Radera