2024-05-06

Dicetray in oak

 One very common "problem" playing tabletop-games or by all

means any game using dices are that they can slip away under

furniture or simply getting lost.

To prevent this I have made a very simple dice-tray made

of oak-veneer and a core of mdf.

The dice-tray measure 100mm high, 270mm wide and 220mm deep.

When finished I got second thoughts about the vulnerable

corners and I will probably add 4 L-shaped corners made of

pine. If I go for clear-coat on these corners or White is

not decided. What is not visible on the Pictures are that I

have also added selfadhesive felt under the tray for a more

smooth feeling but also to shelter my tables when playing

games.






2 kommentarer:

  1. That looks absolutely beautiful!

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Thankyou very much Michael! My say is: "more woodwork to the people" :)

      Radera