2018-04-26

Pirateship for plunder

This report is kind of old but never written about before.I bought
this pirate-ship for only 3 Euros at a second hand shop when I was
living in the woods 2012 and I found it again when I opened a card-
boardbox in our cellar last week. 
This pirate-ship will also be updated with a rear section with a 
steering-wheel and a closed compartment with windows. 
The ship will be fitted with cannons and a observationpost in the mast.
The ship is a slowgoing vessel but looks menacing enough and with
the cannons mounted I wouldn´t be happy if I was townfolk or a
peaceful fisherman. I intend to use it as a landingcraft and
a cargoship for plunder. This ship will stay in the rear when
the heavier pirate-ship will make way with all their firepower.







7 kommentarer:

  1. Svar
    1. Indeed my friend.Thankyou very much Michael.

      Radera
  2. good conversion and very usable.

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. The conversion is still to come and it will be great fun indeed.Thankyou very much Joe.

      Radera
  3. Svar
    1. I think so too Michal.Thankyou very much my friend.

      Radera
  4. Thankyou very much Phil. Looking forward set this ship to sail.

    SvaraRadera