To add some more power to my GW-Imperial guard I have glued
some second hand bits to make supportweapons. Now I am finished
making these and proceeded to make the bases. I have different
themes to help identify the weapon-systems on the gaming-table.
I really like the autocannons and I think they look like a real threat just
standing there. Sad thing is that they are not so strong as the lasercannons.
I also made some fittings to be able to add or remove flags and standards.
The bases are made from 5mm hard-plastic that I cut from a bigger sheet.
The terrain is made of polysterene (white light density and blue high density).
Next step will be to add pva and sand to make a cover and also to be able to
use superglue for all the extra details. If you use superglue directly onto
polystyrene it will melt and get damaged. To be continued.