2018-07-04

War-rig for the wastelands

Last friday I went to buy some flower for the Mrs in my village.
In the supermarket nearby they had sales on various articles and
I made a real find. One big truck together with two small cars
for only 1.8 Euros. A bargain!!!
I plan to reconstruct both trucks and convert them into war-rigs
for Ash-wastes-gaming(Necromunda/Fallout warfare).
The roof on the trailer will be removable to place figures inside and
on top.Small hatchets will be made for fire on both sides of the
trailer. The truck itself will be fitted with a big ram/"plough"
that will be sloped and fitted with "nails/sharp sticks".
I will make some sketches further on and publish them here before
starting this project.
The rear will still be fitted with a ramp to be able to host smaller
"combat-cars inside". It will be great fun playing table-top games
using these trucks together with mechas and infantry/gangers.











6 kommentarer:

  1. Nice score,Ptr. Soon you are going to have a lot of modelers going shopping with you---you have the Midas touch!

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Thankyou very much Jay. After looking at the latest Mad Max-movie and looking at the deadly one armed Charlize Theron I felt like all post apocalytic-wargaming needs one. :)

      Radera
  2. Just what the PA player needs, good conversion material - great find.

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Thankyou very much Joe. I agree with you completely!!!

      Radera
  3. What a great find! I can't wait to see what you do with it.

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Thankyou very much Michael. I will keep you updated as soon as possible. :)

      Radera