2018-08-17

Renegade

During my vacation I managed to squeeze in a gaming-session
together with my friend Christian(situated in the north). :)
Christian brought the new game from Games Workshop
called Renegade with him and eventhough it was new for
me a got a grip on the game relatively quick.
The game was also new for my friend and he was not
finished with the paintjob and it shows on "my" figure. :)
The game was played one against one and using mechas
with option to choose different weapons.
Christian had mounted magnets so it was very easy to
test the different armaments to the models.
Out of three games I won only one but it was great fun
and with a lot of excitement.
The only thing I missed was more figures and vehicles
on the table. My tip is to buy the starter-pack with
Renegade because it is great value for the money spent.
In the box you get two Mechas(Imperial knight), scenery
and the game-book to play.














2 kommentarer:

  1. despite the ad-hoc nature of your game, tit looked good and sounds like you both had a great deal of fun!

    SvaraRadera
  2. Thankyou very much Joe.It was great fun but I still missed some more minis. :)

    SvaraRadera