2026-09-28

Preparation for Flames of war nationals 2024 that never reached the tournament...

In 2024 I worked very hard and on top of this I also struggled 

to be a good father and this resulted in a painful herniated disc 

in the neck (6-7 vertebral column).

The accident ejected when I came home from the office and 

removed some tires to be used for the winter. This happened on 

a friday and on saturday the 30th of november.

I planned to participate in the swedish nationals in Flames of war.

This never happened because I could not use my right hand and 

my shoulder and arm were also in pain. Weeks of hobby-work was 

wasted for nothing and I started a long

period to recover. Very sad time in my life but now I am feeling 

much better and I look at my life with different eyes and feel so 

grateful that the operation gave me a second chance. On the 

pictures you can follow my hobbywork. I converted a Sdkfz 251/252

to a rare recon-vehicle with a 2cm-auto gun. I also repaired 3 models 

Sdkfz 251/252 with triple-AA-guns using the teeth of a plastic comb.

I apologize for the poor quality of the pictures but hope to inspire 

anyway.

















 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar