2018-10-26

IG vs Spacewolves

Last sunday I met my fellow gamer Olle at the gaming-table.
Both of us wanted a game and a minimum of reading the rules
and a lot of preparations were made to speed up the tempo.
We both used battlescribe to make correct forces to encounter.
I like this app very much and it saved us a lot of
time. On the gaming table we agreed to play with 1300 points
each. I now feel that my IG-force is both fun to play
games with and is also able to deliver a heavy blow if used
right. On this gaming-session I also baptised my IG 2.0-force
with new camo and a upgraded setup of men(minis).
Olle had upgraded his force with a flying transport with 
a lot of guns... He also used two APC´s packed with mean
spacewolves ready for action. During the game I concentrated
my fire to bring down the gunship with troops but failed
eventhough the hitrate was high (from 17 to 3 before unloading).
The two APC´s were halted but not blown before the gaming-
session was over and to summarize I don´t now which of
us that was the winner. Eventhough this fact it was a real
fun game and the gaming-scenery was spot on this time.
The yellow shelters in two sizes were very usable and next
game I will paint the long ones as barracks and the small
ones as roofed small depots.
I got these yellow pipes from an electrician and they are
originally used for draining-water but I liked the look
and found another task for these on the gaming table.



















4 kommentarer:

  1. Svar
    1. Thankyou very much Michal and fun gaming to.

      Radera
  2. You've managed to put a lot together on a small table in such a way it doesn't look too crowded.
    Great looking game, despite the harsh yellow huts and it must have been a lot of fun to play.

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Thankyou very much Joe. I wanted to create a table that could offer cover and also deliver a feeling of industry and I feel that I reached at least 50% but I still need som railroad-tracks and some warehouses.

      Radera