2018-10-16

Bretonnian mounted knights

Last week I made a small offer on a add selling
second hand miniatures and I won.
I offered 5 Euros(pp not included) and I think 
it was a real bargain because of the excellent
paintjob and extra bits that came along with the
package. The extra bits will be used to mount 
more knights on the horses without riders that I
bought earlier this year.Read the report on the 
link below:

http://huggochslag.blogspot.com/2018/06/back-on-track-again.html

All of the figures and the bits are from GW and
in the 28mm scale. I will primarily use these figures after 
updating the bases and fixed som minor issues i WHFB and
my own medieval game Huggochslag(cut-and-blow).
The two extra bow-men will be repainted to fit in using 
darker colours to look more medieval eventhough I like the 
original paintjob a lot.Great bargains indeed.








3 kommentarer:

  1. Superb paintjobs and a wonderfully cheap price for a change.

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. I agree Joe. A nice surprise indeed.Thankyou very much.

      Radera
  2. Very sweet Jay! :) Thankyou very much.

    SvaraRadera