2014-12-11

New scenery

Last sunday I received together with the trees a
set of scenery. The scenery is a group of very
useful pieces of bridges,watchtower, dwell,
castle ruin and radarsetting and finally a plateau.
All in a smaller scale that will fit into my figures
of 1:72 together with my trees.Useful indeed.

Förra söndagen så fick jag tillsammans med mina
träd även en del som jag kan använda scenografi
till mindre skalor. Det jag köpt innefattade:
en liten brunn, broar, vakttorn, slottsruin, radar-
torn samt en platå.Allt kommer jag använda till
mina figurer i skala 1:72 tillsammans med mina
träd.Mycket användbart.




8 kommentarer:

  1. That is some lovely stuff! I received a packet from Sarissa myself. There will be a review on the blog, but I can already say that they are excellent value for money.
    Please tell me you are going to mount a big-ass FlaK gun on the circular thing in the last picture?

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Stort tack för denna kommentar Thomas! I will probably mount a giant "hagelbrakare" or something bigger on top of the plateau.:) I will also put stones in a ring to get a more occult feeling in medieval scenarios.

      Radera
  2. All great pieces, with many opportunites for use just as they are but also with just as many opportunites for conversions.

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Thankyou Joe! Indeed. The well is one of my favourites and this will come very handy when playing games like Hugg och slag (1:72 Medieval battles).

      Radera
  3. very useful addings!
    i'm waiting to see how you'll use them!
    bye

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. You will get first hand notification when I will use them as scenery. Thankyou for comment. Ciao! :)

      Radera
  4. That radar station looks amazing - could be useful for anything from Pulp Alley to WW2 and modern. Nice!

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Inte dumt alls Sören! :) Thankyou for making this comment.The radar is a key objective in many scenarios and it looks great too.

      Radera