2018-09-13

Upgrading german apc and more 40k-finds

After looking in my 15mm bits-box I found some
interessting turrets together with my russian armoury.
I bought all these second hand and the turrets didn´t
look soviet ww2 at all.
I have made some research and these turrets are taken
from small german apc´s named sdkfz 250/9.
I have 3 of these and I am planning to convert these
to fit my sdkfz 251 and make them into the late
model called sdkfz 251/23.
This vehicle is fitted with a 20mm a-cannon and
also a HMG and will be a powerful APC and support-
vehicle.
Next up is that I have made some 40k-finds...again.:)
This time I have bought my third Laser-cannon and
also a commissar and finally 4 guardsmen with
shotguns.Nice figures indeed and will fill up the
ranks perfectly.






4 kommentarer:

  1. Svar
    1. Thankyou very much Michal.I love these commissars and they looks great on the gaming table.

      Radera
  2. Very unusual Sdkfz 251 and very rare too I suspect it'll look great on the table.

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Thankyou very much Joe.Indeed and it is also nice to have more rare units for a more personal force.I think it was a good design and it will be of great use on the gaming table.Next up is to scratch-build rockets(stuka zu fuss).When I am finished I will have 3 sdkfz 251 with 20mm autocannons, 4 stuka zu fuss, 1 funk-vehicle(radio), 4 traditional APC(2 HMG), 1 with a PAK38.

      Radera