2026-08-28

Baseplates in various sizes

I have 3d-printed a lot of models and the wheels and 

tracks can sometimes be fragile and to save my little 

gems as much as possible I have chosen to base

them. I have chosen to use thin steelplate because 

the will not warp and are easy to cut and use. 

The only base-plate on the pictures that not are fitted with

the measurements is the circular and it is both thicker than 

the rest and has a diameter of 40mm. The circular-baseplate 

will primarily be used as a flight-stand for my aircrafts and 

helicopters in the 1/300-scale.

To keep track on all my baseplates I have made a small hole 

in each an fitted with a cord and this is very good when you 

try out the right size for each model.

All these bases come from roof-sheets that were leftovers 

after a renovation in a house nearby and the are painted 

black on one side and black on the other.







Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar