2026-08-28

Beutepanzers and recoveryvehicles

Finally we have come to my beloved "beutepanzers"(translated 

from german: looted tanks).

These gems are 3d-printed and I like them a lot. First up is the 

heavy KV-1 with a replaced german gun (PAK 40) instead of 

the soviet standard. This model made after a rare photograph 

taken on the eastern fron during world war 2 and the history 

says it was a testmodel and never used en masse. The germans 

were skilled to reuse almost anything that they came across to 

help their army to become more mobile. Next are T-34/76 soviet 

medium tanks that has been upgraded with schuerzen (extra 

armour-plates) and a cuppola. The T-34-tanks in german service

were also fitted with a radio. To make the leading tank more 

visible on the gaming-table I also added a tank-commander.

Two soviet T-70 light tanks will be used as one soviet and the 

other as a german beutepanzer, both are fitted with a tank-

commander. On the eastern front a lot of tanks broke down 

and had to be recovered and I have bougth 2 very nice 

models that I have fitted with soviet tankdrivers to show 

that they are lend lease from the USA. The recovery vehicles 

are Sherman ARV and the second is a Grant ARV.

Last but not least the very nice german Berge-panther with 

a lots of extra details added.

All models will be very nice to paint. To be continued. :)













Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar