2016-11-29

Factory WIP and a new car

Now I am starting my work on the third brick-building
and as you can see I have made the bricks on two out
of three walls. The parts are coming nicely together
but there is still a lot to do with the roofing and the
interior. I am planning to make some kind of machine
and the picture is only showing a test-build and is
not finished. I am also planning to make electrical
cords that will hang on the walls and switches and
finally doors.
The roof will be corrugated steelplate and I have not
decided if it will be flat or in angle or maybe in
a retro-style with roof-windows that were common
in the 1940-ies (triangular shape with glass on one side).
I will also put in some columns and horizontal-
roofsupport to get a more industrial and heavy look.
The pictures at the end of this report is showing my
latest find in cars. I bought real cheap at a local 
fleemarket and the 1950-ies look is great for the
Fallout-skirmish-game. 









10 kommentarer:

  1. Svar
    1. Thankyou very much Michael.My brickbuildings are inspired a little bit from the english architecture and I love the colours especially when placing in group.

      Radera
  2. Svar
    1. Dziękuję bardzo Michael!I can promise you that there will be an updated report. :)

      Radera
  3. Svar
    1. Merci beaucoup mon ami!The creative part of the project is the most fun.

      Radera
  4. Loooking forward to seeing this new build cometo fruition, but why not a whole factory ?
    Loving the 1950'scar too btw, as you say idealfor a Fallout type game!

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. It will look like a whole facory but with half of the building in ruin.The roof will look like this: http://coastdaylight.com/ljames1/corona_lemon2.jpg
      Thankyou very much Joe.

      Radera
  5. Ah...another interesting build. Looks good already.

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Thankyou very much Jay. I am getting a little bit hooked on the brick-look. :)

      Radera